|Mililani Care Home offers residential care home assistance. We are equipped and licensed to handle most
levels of Senior care. We are blessed to have a RN-BSN as our primary care giver.
- Full time and live in staff are RN or CNA
- In House Laundry Service
- Hair and nails specialist available by appointment
- Designated outdoor gardening area
- Activities that provide social interaction and mental stimulation
- In house pianist and entertainment
- Translators for Tagalog, Ilicano, Spanish, Korean, Japanese and Chinese are available
- Ground floor living
- Smoke detection and 24 hour video surveillance
- Audible fire alarms
- Hand railing on corridor walls
- Emergency call buttons/nurse signaling in all rooms
- Regular fire drills for residents and staff
- The only care home located in a Mililani gated community
- Facility built from the ground up as a care home
- Private road ensures limited traffic
- Only 2 tenths of a mile from bus stops and a convenience store
- Rates vary depending on level of care.
About Mele Manu Woodlands
Mele Manu means “singing birds” in Hawaiian. A variety of bird species — including doves, thrushes, sparrows, and cardinals — thrive within the sanctuary of this lush valley.